Sunday, November 29, 2015

Looking for a BOOST to help get your through the day?

 


Do you have days where you just need an extra
kick to make it through the day?
Let me introduce Plexus Boost.
Boost was introduce about a year ago and added to the Plexus line.  I myself take Plexus Boost on the days where I am feeling tired and sluggish and that is not every day but Boost really helps when I need to be wide awake and alert.

Some may say, well Plexus has the Accelerator so what's the difference with Boost?

So as you can see that while Accelerator is meant to be combined with the Plexus Slim, Boost can stand alone or also combined BUT Accelerator and Boost should NOT, it's one or the other.
I would suggest perhaps trying both and allowing the time for the product to be completely out of your system before adding the other.  So if you did a 3 day with Accelerator and Plexus Slim, allow about 4-5 before adding Boost.  You can continue drinking your Pink Drink but drink it alone.  Then add the Boost on the 6th day and see how you are feeling and which one helps you with whatever it is you are seeking.  I take the boost when I feel sluggish and need to be alert and one capsules does the trick because I am a coffee drinker and the caffeine combination with more capsules may give you the jittes.
Plexus Boost is a thermogetic blend so perhaps this will explain the benefits more in detail.  

 I briefly explain the Plexus Boost, how to order and the Plexus 60 day money back guarantee.


 As I state over and over with every Plexus product is they offer the 60 day money back guarantee.   If you do not like something, simple return it.



If you would like to order direct from the Plexus website, click the link below
Please use Sandy Case
Ambassador #206741

No comments:

Post a Comment