Sunday, December 20, 2015

Is there passion in your purpose?




In everything we do in life, there has to "PURPOSE"
To just work with no substance behind it, is just that work!

passion in purpose

Sure, everyone has needs and wants for things and that is why so many sell or join Direct Sales.

Sure we need traffic to our websites and need software and affliate programs to help us get to where we want to be.......
BUT, there has to be a "purpose"!


Is your "purpose" to live a better life, live in a big house, give your kids everything they want and need?
There has to be a "purpose" to drive you into doing what you do every day.

Here is my story and my "passion" for my "purpose".....
This beautiful women is my mother
mom

In this photo she was in the prime of her life with everything to live for.  She worked hard, raised 2 children as a single mother.  And I have to mention she had 2 kids by the time she was 17.  She accomplished a lot in her life.  At 54, she graduated in the top 4 on the Deans List graduating with honor cords to being her nursing career.
At age 62 I said goodbye to my mother.  Although she was a nurse and knew the health risks of being severely overweight, she just could not beat her food addiction but was willing to give anything a try.  She was depressed and not seeing value in her life anymore.  Her health issues continued and not knowing, she had contracted Hep C from a patient.
  
You see, my mother took care of those in prison.  She never passed judgement although she was judged by many due to her appearance as she got older due to her weight.  As her daughter, it breaks my heart and had I been with Plexus or even known about the company 6 years ago, my mom would have tried to better herself for me, for her kids because she knew we still needed her.




At the time of her passing, she was well over 300lbs.  Her quality of health was bad and within weeks of her diagnosis, her organs began shutting down and she passed within 6 weeks as there was just no way to begin the damage of all the years of not taking care of herself.
This was one of the happy times before she passed.....

mom2

Food addiction is a serious issue.  It is not different than drug or alcohol addiction.  But more important is realizing our value to ourselves and other in our lives.

food addiction


America has a HUGE problem with obesity.  I know many that are overweight get defensive about their weight but it is just a matter of time when your health issue begin.
obesity

Gaining weight on my mother's side of the family has always been an issue. I have gained weight myself and being 40 lbs overweight, I too was considered obese.  I however just like my brother, have that breaking point where "enough is enough".

Using Plexus products has helped me lose 20lbs and I am sure I will reach my goal along with changing my diet and exercise for a better quality of life.  My RLS has subsided and I am now able to sleep through the night.If I can help just a handful of people that are willing and have the "want" to live a healthier life, I am here to help.

My "purpose" in this lifetime is to help others.  I have been doing that my whole life.
Let me help you find your value so you can
"LIVE YOUR PURPOSE"


follow you heart

 In order to find your "purpose" you must have a plan and a goal.  Without those things, what you want is just a wish.
path


If you are interested in learning more about Plexus, please visit my site
I am here to answer you questions and you are free to email me with you questions.

I can only promise you......your quality of life is better when you take care of you health.
I only wish I would have been able to help the one person who inspired me to be the best that I can be and I know she would be proud to know I am extending my hand to help those who feel no one understands.
2 hands 

No comments:

Post a Comment