Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Should I exercise while taking Plexus Slim?





The answer to the question many have regarding exercise and the Plexus Slim lifestyle.

Plexus Slim is just like any other wellness program.  Exercise is important for many reasons and if you are like me, I do it because I should, not because I really want to do it.  BUT, I will agree that I do feel better once I work out on my eliptical for 20 - 30 minutes every other day.
When we are younger, our metabolism is running like a well lit wood burning stove and as we start to age, it needs more wood (meaning movement) to keep that heart rate up, keep our joints moving and overall keeping our body well.

I always like to add different articles regarding the subject blog and here is one:

I know many people who have also taken up walking as their form of exercise and it keeps them fit and healthy.  It actually does not seem like its a work out because it may not seem like it has that hard impact work out that many do not like.

I wanted to share this great book Titled Walk You Butt Off and you can purchase it for as little as under a $1.00 for a used copy.  CLICK HERE TO READ THE REVIEWS AND PURCHASE


Click HERE to purchase or review
I believe that books as a reference rather than storing on a device is better because if you leave it out on a table or by your night stand, it may keep you motivated or remind you, that you need to get to it!

So there you have it, Plexus Slim is a healthy lifestyle plan and every plan for a healthier life includes some tyep of exercise~

No comments:

Post a Comment