Thursday, December 10, 2015

Looking for tips to help you on your diet plan?



Feedback Genius - 30 Day Trial



Do you like reading different tips on weight loss and ways to help you stay on track?  I love Pinterest because there are so many different website and blogs that can help us.  Let's face it, not every blog can help us every day and that is why Pinterest is a great place to search or find what you need for a particular day on a certain subject.


I pinned this image a while back and really like the important tips they point out as reminders of how to stay on track with our daily healthy lifestyle goals.

While they have the tips on the image itself, you can read more of their article here.


You can follow me on Pinterest with the link below and also save and share my blog on your boards so you can refer back when you want to review articles you may have liked.

I believe out of the 21 tips above these are the 5 that stand out with me the most.

1.  Drink plenty of water 8-10 glasses of water a day.

2.  Do NOT skip breakfast.  It is the most important meal of the day that helps get the metabolism going to start burning fat.

3.  Eat several small meals throughout the day.

4.  Keep a food journal, it helps with emotions and helps to keep track of why you feel the need to over eat on a certain day.

5.  Get enough sleep.  I can't speak for everyone but when I am tired, I want to eat more.  So I try to get plenty of sleep to reduce the need to substitute food for sleep.
Click HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST



No comments:

Post a Comment